[OMPI users] Open MPI State of the Union BOF at SC'16 next week
Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
2016-11-10 16:00:22 UTC
Be sure to come see us at "Open MPI State of the Union X" BOF (yes, that's right, we've been giving these BOFs for ***10 years***!) next week in Salt Lake City, UT at the SC'16 trade show:

http://sc16.supercomputing.org/presentation/?id=bof103&sess=sess322

This year, the BOF is at 5:30pm on Wednesday (in previous years, it has been in the noon timeslot).

Many of the Open MPI developers will be at SC; be sure to stop by at any organizations' booths and ask for us. I'll be spending lots of time at the Cisco booth, for example.

We hope to see you there!
--
Jeff Squyres
***@cisco.com
Sean Ahern
2016-11-10 16:11:40 UTC
Any chance this will be recorded for those who won't be able to be there
next week?

-Sean

--
Sean Ahern
Computational Engineering International

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <
Post by Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
Be sure to come see us at "Open MPI State of the Union X" BOF (yes, that's
right, we've been giving these BOFs for ***10 years***!) next week in Salt
http://sc16.supercomputing.org/presentation/?id=bof103&sess=sess322
This year, the BOF is at 5:30pm on Wednesday (in previous years, it has
been in the noon timeslot).
Many of the Open MPI developers will be at SC; be sure to stop by at any
organizations' booths and ask for us. I'll be spending lots of time at the
Cisco booth, for example.
We hope to see you there!
--
Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: http://www.cisco.com/web/
about/doing_business/legal/cri/
Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
2016-11-15 15:53:08 UTC
Post by Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
The slides will definitely be available afterwards. We'll see if we can make some flavor of recording available as well.
After poking around a bit, it looks like the SC rules prohibit us from recording the BOF (which is not unreasonable, actually).

The slides will definitely be available on the Open MPI web site.
--
Jeff Squyres
***@cisco.com
Sean Ahern
2016-11-15 19:48:56 UTC
Make sense. Thanks for making the slides available. Would you mind posting
to the list when the rest of us can get them?

-Sean

--
Sean Ahern
Computational Engineering International
919-363-0883

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <
Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)