[OMPI users] Unistall open-mpi
Rodrigo Faccioli
2007-08-16 12:18:57 UTC

I need to do a test. My boss asked me if possible on my pc I run only mpich.

Because of this I need uninstall open-mpi. I read configure file on
openmpi-1.2.3 directory, but I did't nothing.

So, How can I uninstall openmpi? After this can I install again?

Thanks.
Jeff Squyres
2007-08-16 12:26:53 UTC
"make uninstall" will wholly uninstall Open MPI from its installation
tree. Additionally, if you installed Open MPI into a tree by itself,
you can simply "rm -rf" the whole tree.

You can always re-run "make install" to re-install it.
Post by Rodrigo Faccioli
Hi,
I need to do a test. My boss asked me if possible on my pc I run only mpich.
Because of this I need uninstall open-mpi. I read configure file on
openmpi-1.2.3 directory, but I did't nothing.
So, How can I uninstall openmpi? After this can I install again?
Thanks.
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems