[OMPI users] [Open MPI Announce] Open MPI v2.1.2 released
Åke Sandgren
2017-09-21 05:28:25 UTC
Hi!

The OB1 PML problem, how long has it been around and, apart from the
hang, how can i check if it is likely that i get hit by it?
And are there any specific situations when it does appear?

Will try 2.1.2 (and 3.0.0) out on our problem case soon but it takes a
couple of days for the hang we're seeing to appear so knowing for sure
that it's gone or not is hard.
2.1.2 -- September, 2017
- Fix a problem in the OB1 PML that led to hangs with OSU collective tests.
Internet: ***@hpc2n.umu.se Phone: +46 90 7866134 Fax: +46 90-580 14