[OMPI users] COLL-ML ATTENTION
larkym via users
2018-07-05 02:00:59 UTC
Good evening,
Can someone help me understand the following error I am getting?
[coll_ml_mca.c:471:hmca_coll_ml_register_params] COLL-ML ATTENTION: Available IPoIB interface was not found MCAST capability will be disabled.
I am currently using open mpi 2.0 that comes with Mellanox. I am running CentOS 7.x. It is multihomed.
Is MPI possibly using one of my NICs that does not support RoCE?

Deva
2018-07-05 16:04:48 UTC
Mellanox HCOLL requires valid IPoIB setup for to use IB MCAST
capabilities. You can disable MCAST features with
-x HCOLL_ENABLE_MCAST_ALL=0
Post by larkym via users
Good evening,
Can someone help me understand the following error I am getting?
Available IPoIB interface was not found MCAST capability will be disabled.
I am currently using open mpi 2.0 that comes with Mellanox. I am running
CentOS 7.x. It is multihomed.
Is MPI possibly using one of my NICs that does not support RoCE?
-Devendar