[OMPI users] signal handling with mpirun
Kulshrestha, Vipul
2017-11-21 16:20:29 UTC

I am finding that on Ctrl-C, mpirun immediately stops and does not sends SIGTERM to the child processes.

I am using openmpi 1.10.6.

The child processes are able to handle SIGINT. I verified that by a printf in my signal handler and then issuing SIGINT to my process directly. However, when I send the same signal to mpirun process (or press Ctrl-C), it stops right away and my processes do not receive any signal.

I suspect that I may be doing something wrong, but need some help to troubleshoot this.

Thanks,
Vipul
r***@open-mpi.org