[OMPI users] problem related ORTE
Ankita m
2018-04-06 12:27:47 UTC
Hello Sir/Madam

I am Ankita Maity, a PhD scholar from Mechanical Dept., IIT Roorkee, India

I am facing a problem while submitting a parallel program to the HPC
cluster available in our dept.

I have attached the error file its showing during the time of run.

Can You please help me with the issue. I will be very much grateful to you.

With Regards

ANKITA MAITY
IIT ROORKEE
INDIA
Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
2018-04-06 16:25:34 UTC
Can you please send all the information listed here:

https://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/

Thanks!
Post by Ankita m
Hello Sir/Madam
I am Ankita Maity, a PhD scholar from Mechanical Dept., IIT Roorkee, India
I am facing a problem while submitting a parallel program to the HPC cluster available in our dept.
I have attached the error file its showing during the time of run.
Can You please help me with the issue. I will be very much grateful to you.
With Regards
ANKITA MAITY
IIT ROORKEE
INDIA
<cgles.err>_______________________________________________
Jeff Squyres
***@cisco.com
Ankita m
2018-04-11 10:25:55 UTC
Hello Sir

Currently i am using version "openmpi-1.4.5". While submitting a parallel
program it fails generating the below error file which i have attached. I
think this is a run-time problem.
Therefore i have attached a zip file in which all the files are being given
as asked in the link https://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/

Regards
Ankita Maity
IIT Roorkee
Post by Ankita m
I have attached the error file its showing during the time of run.
Can You please help me with the issue. I will be very much grateful to
you.
Post by Ankita m
With Regards
ANKITA MAITY
IIT ROORKEE
INDIA
<cgles.err>_______________________________________________
Jeff Squyres
Ankita m
2018-04-13 05:26:54 UTC
Post by Ankita m
Hello Sir
Currently i am using version "openmpi-1.4.5". While submitting a parallel
program it fails generating the below error file which i have attached. I
think this is a run-time problem.
Therefore i have attached a zip file in which all the files are being
given as asked in the link https://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/
Regards
Ankita Maity
IIT Roorkee
India
On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 9:55 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <
Post by Ankita m
I have attached the error file its showing during the time of run.
Can You please help me with the issue. I will be very much grateful to
you.
Post by Ankita m
With Regards
ANKITA MAITY