[OMPI users] Using custom version of gfortran in mpifort
Mahmood Naderan
2016-11-18 07:54:59 UTC
The mpifort wrapper uses the default gfortran compiler on the system. How
can I give it another version of gfortran which has been installed in
another folder?

Regards,
Mahmood
Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
2016-11-18 15:24:45 UTC
The mpifort wrapper uses the default gfortran compiler on the system. How can I give it another version of gfortran which has been installed in another folder?
The best way is to specify the compiler(s) that you want Open MPI to use when you configure/build Open MPI itself:

https://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=building#build-compilers

That will propagate your compiler choice down into the wrapper compilers.
--
Jeff Squyres
***@cisco.com