[OMPI users] Process binding not working in 2.0.2and 2.1.0 sometimes?
Alexander Supalov
2018-05-23 11:38:36 UTC
Hi everybody,

I've observed the process binding subpackage rejecting to be built and
hence not working on my perfectly sound Ubuntu 16.04 LTS in Open MPI 2.0.2
and 2.1.0. A known old issue? A hint will be appreciated.

Best regards.

Alexander
Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
2018-05-23 15:24:54 UTC
Alexander --

Can you provide some more detail? The information listed here would be helpful:

https://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/
***@cisco.com
Alexander Supalov
2018-05-23 16:06:25 UTC
Hi Jeff,

Sure. This list will not accept messages larger than 250 KiB or so,
however. Where else can I send the archive with the data you requested?
It's just a tad bigger.

Best regards.

Alexander
Post by Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
Alexander --
https://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/
On May 23, 2018, at 7:38 AM, Alexander Supalov <
Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
***@cisco.com
Alexander Supalov
2018-05-23 17:23:26 UTC
OK, I'll send it directly to your business address then. :)
Post by Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
Any way you want to send it is fine. :-)
On May 23, 2018, at 12:06 PM, Alexander Supalov <
Hi Jeff,
Sure. This list will not accept messages larger than 250 KiB or so,
however. Where else can I send the archive with the data you requested?
It's just a tad bigger.
Best regards.
Alexander
On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 5:24 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <
Alexander Supalov
2018-05-23 19:02:03 UTC
PS. No need to: apt-get install libnuma-dev resolved the issue. Very helpful diagnostics and advice output. Thanks!
https://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/ <https://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/>