[OMPI users] lists.open-mpi.org appears to be back
Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) via users
2018-08-25 12:32:43 UTC
The lists.open-mpi.org server went offline due to an outage at our hosting provider sometime in the evening on Aug 22 / early morning Aug 23 (US Eastern time). The list server now appears to be back online; I've seen at least a few backlogged emails finally come through.

If you sent a mail in the last few days and it doesn't show up on https://www.mail-archive.com/***@lists.open-mpi.org/ or https://www.mail-archive.com/***@lists.open-mpi.org/, you may need to resend it.
--
Jeff Squyres
***@cisco.com
Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) via users
2018-08-26 19:22:10 UTC
The lists.open-mpi.org server went offline due to an outage at our hosting provider sometime in the evening on Aug 22 / early morning Aug 23 (US Eastern time). As of yesterday morning (Saturday, Aug 25), the list server now appears to be back online; I've seen at least a few backlogged emails finally come through.

***@cisco.com
Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) via users
2018-08-28 21:10:15 UTC
I originally sent this mail on Saturday, but it looks like lists.open-mpi.org was *not* actually back at this time.

I'm finally starting to see all the backlogged messages on Tuesday, around 5pm US Eastern time. So I think lists.open-mpi.org is finally back in service.

Sorry for the interruption, folks.