[OMPI users] Open MPI: undefined reference to pthread_atfork
lille stor
2018-06-22 20:55:40 UTC
Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) via users
2018-06-22 21:19:59 UTC
You already asked this question on the devel list, and I've asked you for more information.

Please don't just re-post your question over here on the user list and expect to get a different answer.

Thanks!
Hi,
g++ test.cpp -lUtils -Wl,-rpath-link,/home/dummy/openmpi/build/lib
The error /home/dummy/openmpi/build/lib/libopen-pal.so.20: undefined reference to pthread_atfork is thrown.
I tried to pass -pthread and -lpthread (before and after -lUtils) to g++ but none of these solved the error. Any idea what is going on?
OS: Ubuntu 14.04
Compiler: g++ 4.9
MPI: Open MPI 2.1.3
Thanks,